Tenet Leaders is a corporate-sponsored leadership development program. Through customized learning modules, directors, managers and supervisors are exposed to concepts that help to support their development as leaders within Tenet. A variety of topics provide the participant with opportunities to integrate personal and professional development goals with Tenet's business needs, initiatives, and organizational values in the ever-changing health care environment.
Goals of the Tenet Leaders program:
- Create a distinctive, highly trained workforce;
- Foster a team culture with shared goals and values;
- Develop a loyal and productive team;
- Manage company goals through a distinctive voice;
- Build skill-based assets for increased competitive advantage;
- Increase productivity and profitability through superior service;
- Reduce turnover and it's related costs; and
- Enhance intellectual capital by developing a learning organization.