Our commitment to the health of our community extends beyond providing quality healthcare services. As good neighbors, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center offers meeting space to several local support groups and community organizations.
For more information about each of these groups, please contact the group facilitator.
- Autism Support Group
- A support group for caregivers and parents of children (under 18 years) on the Autism Spectrum. This includes: Asperger's Syndrome, PDD-NOS and high functioning autism. Meets on the third Friday of every other month (February/April/June/August/October/December) from 6:30pm-9:00pm in the Sierra Vista Auditorium.
Contact: Trisha or David Oksner at email@example.com
- Hope for Stroke: Stroke Support Group for Survivors & Caregivers
- A group of stroke survivors, caregivers, friends and healthcare professionals who meet once a month to share stories and support one another. Their goal is to provide information that is useful and relevant. Meets on the third Monday of each month at 1pm in the Sierra Vista Auditorium.
Contact: Jessie Stone @ (805) 481-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Coast Head Injury Support Program
- A support group for head injury survivors, families and friends. Meets on the third Saturday of each month at 10:30am in the Sierra Vista Resource Building located at 197 Santa Rosa Street.
- Contact: Margaret @ (805) 937-1033 or Jim Clark @ (805) 547-9340
- Flying Samaritans of the Central Coast
- A non-profit group that has delivered healthcare to the indigent in Baja, California since 1961. Clinics are held monthly. Meets on the last Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm in the Sierra Vista Auditorium.
Contact: Dr. Joseph Kuntze @ (805) 434-1408
- Thyroid Cancer Support Group
- A support group for survivors of thyroid cancer, friends and family. Meets on the third Sunday of each month at 2pm in the Sierra Vista Auditorium. For more information on this support group, go to the Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association.
Contact: Jill Fitzgerald @ (805) 489-0714 or (805) 710-6640
- Global Alliance for Balance and Healing
- Experience the benefits of an energy balancing, free of charge. This service is provided by the Global Alliance healing team and no appointment is necessary. This healing clinic is open the third Saturday of each month from 11am-4pm in the Sierra Vista Auditorium. Sessions last approximately 25 minutes. For more information go to the Global Alliance for Balance and Healing.
Contact: Wendy McKenna @ (805) 438-7595
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Patient Services
- This meeting is held three times per year to provide members of the community with information regarding patient services and Team in Training registration. To find out when the next meeting is scheduled, call Barbara @ (805) 772-5965.
*Location and time of support group meetings are subject to change without notice. Please call to confirm if you are a first-time attendee.
If you are interested in reserving meeting space for your group or event, please call 546-7927.