Non-Invasive Cardio-Vascular Testing
Diagnostic testing is an important first step in understanding the health of your heart. Non-invasive testing provides physicians with as much information as more invasive methods, but with less pain, smaller incisions, and less risk of infection or complications. Our staff of dedicated health care professionals will work with you to determine the diagnostic tool appropriate for your unique situation. After the tests are completed, a physician will discuss the results, options, and next steps with you.
Non-invasive cardiovascular testing at Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center includes:
- 2-D Echocardiogram complete with M-Mode and Doppler
- Echocardiogram with exercise (Stress Echo)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Pediatric Echocardiograms
- Neonatal Echocardiograms
- Carotid Duplex and Doppler
- Venous Duplex with Doppler: unilateral and bilateral (includes upper and lower extremities)
- Arterial Duplex with Doppler: unilateral and bilateral (includes upper and lower extremities)
- Arterial Segmental Pressures (includes upper and lower extremities)
- Pharmacologic Stress Testing to include the following: Adenosine, Dobutamine and Lexiscan
- Treadmill stress test without medications
- Cardiolite stress test to include exercise
- Varicose Vein Duplex studies
- Vein mapping for A-V Fistula placement and assessment for graft placement
To schedule an appointment for non-invasive cardiovascular testing at Sierra Vista, call 546-7618.
Follow physician orders prior to testing and make sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.