We believe that building relationships with physicians is a major way to secure a successful future in the rapidly evolving health care industry. Our facility offers a wide variety of rewarding and challenging practice opportunities as a medical staff member. Check here to find and inquire about a physician opportunity at our facility.
- Medical Provider Education Classes
If you are a physician on staff with proper authorization, you may access the Physician Portal for your Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center.
- Essentris CliniComp WebXT
- If you are a physician on staff with proper authorization, you may access Essentris for Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center.
- HPF WebStation: March 8, 2010
- On March 8, 2010, EPF will become HPF WebStation. If you are a physician on staff with proper authorization, you may access HPF for Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center. Click here for instructions on how to access HPF WebStation as a first time user or Click Here for a Physician Quick Guide on how to navigate the program.
- For help, call our Physician Help Line at 546-7946.
- If you are a physician on-staff with proper authorization, you may access MDConsult.
Medical Executive Committee
If you are a physician on the medical executive committee with proper authorization, you may access the Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center Medical Executive Committee Sharepoint Site.
If you are on the Sierra Vista Governing Board with proper authorization, you may access the Governing Board Sharepoint Site.
- Outpatient Radiology Forms
- Community physicians may download the following outpatient radiology forms for patient referrals to Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and Selma Carlson Diagnostic Center.
- Outpatient Radiology Test Requisition Form
Selma Carlson Mammography Requisition Form
- Surgery Request Forms
- Physicians on-staff at Sierra Vista may download the following surgery request forms. These forms may be completed by typing directly into the required fields. Once complete, please print and fax to (805) 546-7964.
- General Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic Referral Form
- Community physicians may download the following form for patient referrals to the Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic. Completed forms should be faxed to (805) 546-7682.
- Pediatric Clinic Referral
- Physician Quarterly Newsletter
- Physician Update October 2013
- Physician Update July 2013
- Physician Update April 2013
- Physician Update January 2013
- Physician Update October 2012
- Physician Update July 2012
- Physician Update April 2012
- Physician Update January 2012
- Physician Update July 2011
- Physician Update January 2011
- Physician Update October 2010
- Physician Update July 2010
- Physician Update April 2010
- Physician Update January 2010
- Physician Update October 2009
- Physician Resource Manual
- From admitting patients to scheduling surgery, the Physician Resource Manual provides physicians and their staff with all the information they need to know about Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center.
- A Roadmap for Physicians: Avoiding Medicare and Medicaid Fraud & Abuse
- The Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services has created some educational material to assist in teaching physicians about the Federal laws designed to protect the Medicare and Medicaid programs and program beneficiaries from fraud, waste and abuse. Click here to view the document.
- IMPACT: Sierra Vista Antibiogram
- Physician Relations
- If you have any questions or difficulties accessing the above links or are looking for information that is not listed, please contact Shannon Downing @ (805) 546-7927 or shannon.downing@TenetHealth.com.