What to Bring/What NOT to Bring
Preparing for your visit
It's important to know what items will be necessary for your stay at Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center. The hospital is ready to meet your basic needs, but there are additional items you will need to bring with you. There are other items you will need to leave at home.
What to bring
- Pre-registration paperwork
- Valid photo ID
- Health insurance card
- Insurances forms and paperwork, such as authorizations
- List of medications, dosages and name of the prescribing physician
- Lab and radiology tests from other facilities
- Personal hygiene items
- Loose, comfortable clothing for going home
- Any necessary personal items such as eyewear, hearing aid or dentures and their containers
- A copy of any Advance Directives (Living Will, Power of Attorney)
- Form of payment
What not to bring
- Cigarettes, alcohol or illegal drugs
- More than $20 in cash
- Makeup, perfume or cologne
Your room will be equipped with cable TV, and we will provide you with a hospital gown to wear while you are with us.
If you cannot send your valuables home, please speak with your nurse about storing them in the hospital safe. You will be given a written receipt for all items, which must be presented when you withdraw them. Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center cannot be responsible for any valuables left in your room.
Lost and Found
Unclaimed articles are turned into the Lost and Found and are kept for 30 days. To inquire about lost articles, call ext. 7780.